This course will help the beginners to start build their own Android games from scratch.
This course teaches students how to build a 2d game in Android Studio. Students will learn to program in Android Studio using the Java program language.
We will start with simple things so you will be comfortable if you are using Android for the first time.
If you are interested in game development, programming, Android Studio, this is the course for you.
This course will build and strengthen your programming and game development skills.
Ever wanted to make games but felt overwhelmed by all the tools and features available to you?
With this course you will learn all the basics needed to start making android games. No previous programming knowledge is required.
We will focus on teaching you how to use various opensource tools and techniques to speed up your game development.
The course is structured, so it will not only give you all the information you need as a beginner, but it will also teach you advanced game development techniques if you already know how to make games.
In this Android course, we are going to use the new Android Studio IDE provided by Google to develop a simple android game using java, step by step.
The source code will be included and you are free to use it for anything you like, personal or commercial use!
What you are going to Learn?
- You will learn how to build full 2D android games.
- You will learn how to get graphics created for your game.
- You will learn how to use Android Studio
- You will learn the basics of Object oriented programming and java
What is the target audience?
- Beginner programming knowledge
- Interest in building games
- Interested in becoming a indie developer and publishing your own games.