XML is a mark up language used to record data which is
readable to both people and also a range of software applications. XML is used
extensively in the publishing world to fill layouts with content and enable
people with no database development skills to build data structures with ease.
XML is a popular standard for exchanging data
between applications and organisations.
This course will teach you the very basics of XML
from the syntax to document structure.
The course is video based and less than 1 hour
What you will learn includes:
- · How to write a proper XML syntax
- · How to create your own custom tags
- · How to set a root element
- · How to create nested child elements
- · How to create a document structure
- · How to use comments