- Did you need any data from a website?
- Did you try to fetch and extract data from a website with PHP?
- Did you write any aggregator and scheduled a cron job before?
- What about extraction data from HTML, Did you try before?
- Do you want to collect data from websites and build yours?
Fetching data from a website has endless possibilities: exchange rates, country names, product titles, product images, customer comments, song names, links, emails etc... Did you know that you can do it with PHP?
In this course you will learn how to fetch data from websites and how to play with it like play dough. You will learn extracting data within HTML which you has been already fetched.
It is okey that your target websites has an API, but if they don't have, you can turn that websites into convenient data provider that you can consume whenever you want with PHP.
Collect your data put them into Word, Excel or Convert it to PDF or write another HTML on your own way. And also, you can create your brand new web site contains data which you fetched and extracted with PHP.
To make being clear everything in your mind, we will create an PHP project towards to end of training. We will be using cron jobs to make everything will be working in auto pilot.