MongoDB is the leader in NoSQL databases ,and in Big Data Applications now. Mongo is easy to get up and runinng , and so flexible in development which will make it a perfect fit in your application .
In This Course together we will learn about MongoDB starting from the basic concepts of NoSQL databases , Mongo basic Components, Mongo Development Tasks, and Mongo Administration Tasks, all this through hands-on labs and exercises.
At the end of the course you will be familiar with different aspects of MongoDB development , MongoDB Administration, and you will be able to start your applications development MongoDB.
In This Course you will learn the following:
- Install and setup Mongo in your machine
- Manage your Mongo server
- Manage Mongo Database and collections
- different CRUD operations on Mongo Documents
- Mongo modifiers
- how to query your documents in Mongo
- how to model your data in Mongo
- Interface mongo with Python to use in your python applications
- Administration tasks in Mongo Servers
- Create Replication to protect your data and applications from failures