This course will help you to build your fileserver, where you can post your own images. You can define the data
model of your Go applications using structs. This course shows you how to build fileserver application with sql database Postgres.
This course covers the following:
- Creating golang application
- Adding endpoint for get, upload and list all files
- Get from server file by name
- Storing names of file in the database
- Upload files by using postman
- Resizes images
The Go programming language can be simply described in three words: simple, minimal, and pragmatic. If you look deeply into the language design of Go, you see its simple and minimalistic approach, coupled with a pragmatic design. You can observe this simplicity with all the Go language features, including the type system. Today, many programming languages provide too many features that make applications more complex for developers. The design goal of Go is to be a simple and minimal language that provides all the necessary features for developing efficient software systems.
What are the requirements?
- A familiarity of programming in Golang.
- A familiarity of Linux or OSx
- A familiarity of Postgres SQL
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learned how to build files server with Postgres in GO. How store and resizes image, how to upload and get uploaded files.
What is the target audience?
- IT professionals and managers who want to understand and learn this hot new technology