This course will help you to build your blog, where you can post your own posts. You can define the data
model of your Go applications using structs, in which you can program against the structs for working with
application data, also you can create different templates, adding css styles to your tags.
This course shows you how to build blog application with modern database MongoDb.
This course covers the following:
- intro,bower components, index handler
- write handler
- render all new posts
- edit post
- delete post
- add framework martini
- make beautiful context with markdown
- store all data into local db
The Go programming language can be simply described in three words: simple, minimal, and pragmatic.
If you look deeply into the language design of Go, you see its simple and minimalistic approach, coupled
with a pragmatic design. You can observe this simplicity with all the Go language features, including the
type system. Today, many programming languages provide too many features that make applications more
complex for developers. The design goal of Go is to be a simple and minimal language that provides all the
necessary features for developing efficient software systems.
What are the requirements?
- A familiarity of programming in Golang.
- A familiarity of Linux or OSx
- A familiarity of MongoDB
- A familiarity of Html and css
What am I going to get from this course?
- Learned how to build blog with Mongo in GO. How create handlers and routers.
What is the target audience?
- IT professionals and managers who want to understand and learn this hot new technology