Data is so vital and we interface with it in our daily lives.
Data is stored in databases which in turn stores the data in tables that contains rows and columns.
There are several database applications available to handle the storage and management of data examples include Oracle, Microsoft SQL and MySQL. We need a way to communicate with these database applications and the language used in doing that is SQL which stands for structured query language.
This course is a hands-on practical course that will build your confidence using SQL. All the queries used in this course are from a real world live production environment except that the table’s database and schema are different.
This course is video based and under 2 hours long with easy to follow real world query examples.
The example real world queries in this course includes:
- Creating various reports using SQL
- Creating a new table in a schema
- Performing count operations on a table
- Adding new record into a database
- Deleting records from a database
- Sorting query results in descending or ascending order
- Reading and filtering data from a database