The new Supporting Windows 8.1 training course provides full coverage of the skills required to plan and implement the installation, maintenance and management of Windows 8. This course also provides knowledge and skills on the methods used for installation, remote management using bundled tools, networking, access control, endpoint protection and user authentication.
This new course provides you the needed training for managing and maintaining Windows 8, as well as profiles, settings, file/print resources, Windows Store apps, desktop apps, mobile device management with Windows Intune and more.
This course brings together all the management features of using Windows 8.
Some of the skills you will learn in this class are:
- Plan and implement local and remote management methods
- Plan and implement Windows 8 recovery solutions
- Configure cloud services and manage Windows 8 clients with Windows Intune
- Manage and maintain Windows Store apps and desktop apps
- Manage and maintain remote access and extranet connectivity
- Manage user settings, profiles, file resources and print resources
- Implement encryption and maintain endpoint security
- Manage user authentication and intranet connectivity
- Plan and implement Windows 8 installation methods