Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE Routing and Switching) certifies the skills required of expert-level network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
This video training course focuses on the topics listed in the “Infrastructure Security" section of Cisco's blueprint for the CCIE Routing and Swiching Version 5 Written and Lab exam.
This is the Fifth part of of 7 CCIE courses by sikandar shaik.
The benefits of getting a CCIE certification are varied and include the following:
- Better pay
- Career-advancement opportunities
- Applies to certain minimum requirements for Cisco Silver and Gold Channel Partners, as well as those seeking Master Specialization, making you more valuable to Channel Partners
- Better movement through the problem-resolution process when calling the Cisco TAC
- Credibility for consultants and customer engineers, including the use of the Cisco CCIE logo
- The other big reason to take the CCIE Routing and Switching written exam is that it recertifies an individual's associate-, professional-, and expert-level Cisco certifications, regardless of his or her technology track.