*** This is the first comprehensive online course on SAP HANA SQL & SQL Scripting ***
Welcome to comprehensive SAP HANA SQL & SQL Scripting course. You want to learn how to develop SQL skills on HANA? This course is for you.
It is perfect time to learn HANA technologies. There are lot of requirement for HANA Developers,
as many SAP clients moving from traditional databases to HANA. This comprehensive tutorial teaches required skills to become HANA SQL Developer.
This course covers almost all features SQL and SQL Script with real-world example (including Designtime objects and Core Data Services)
Here are few highlights of the course:
- Introduce HANA Express Edition (HXE) which is a free HANA Developer version for learning and prototyping purpose.
- Walk you through steps to setup your HANA studio for first time.
- Key HANA concepts (Row store vs Column store and Delta Merge)
- Multiple sample databases created by us for learning and practice
- Start with very basic SELECT SQL statements to advanced stored procedures using SQLScripting.
- Covers each and every key word of SQL & SQLScripting.
- More than 5 ways to create a table.
- Imperative and Declarative statements.
- Extensive content on SQLScripting.
- Scalar UDF's
- Table UDF's
- Stored Procedures
- Scripted Calculation views.
- Table Variables, Input Parameters etc..
- Provided detailed explanation on best practices to follow and real world examples.
- HANA Certification SQL part is covered.
- Special features like IDENTITY, Dynamic Filters, Exception handling and many more.
- Development objects and Designtime Objects.
- Core Data Services (CDS).
- By end of this course you will be very confident on SQL & SQLScripting.
As mentioned this is a comprehensive course and we'll keep add the content when new features available as part of new HANA versions.
Please feel free to checkout course content, preview videos and Youtube channel to know more about this course.