** Master the CompTIA Network+ Exam with Help from an Expert in the Field! **
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to master the fundamentals of networking. I have taught hundreds of students in my bootcamps and college classes on how to pass the A+, Network+, Security+, and Certified Ethical Hacker exams with my students obtaining over a 90% first-time passing rate.
You will learn the fundamentals of network and gain experience in the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also, we will discuss emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies.
This course is designed to help prepare you for the CompTIA Network+ (N10-006) certification exam. This course covers the five domains for the Network+ (N10-006) certification exam: Network Architecture, Network Operations, Network Security, Troubleshooting, and Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory.
What You Will Receive In The Course:
- Over 8 hours of video lectures with the essential information needed to pass the Network+ exam
- Downloadable copies of every video lecture in the course
- PDF download of every slide in the course for "offline" study
- Practice questions to ensure mastery of each section of the course
- Practice exam containing 100 questions (Split into 5 x 20 Question Quizzes at the end of the course)
What Other Students Are Saying About This Course:
- I'm using several resources to prepare for the Network+ certification. Jason Dion's "bootcamp" is the best resource I've found, yet! (Kb1vns, 5 stars)
- Really enjoyed this course. It kept me engaged and wanting to watch more... would definitely refer this to anyone that is studying for the Network+!. (Rafael, 5 stars)
- Very easy to understand explanations, that is very cool! (Vladmir, 5 stars)