Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE Routing and Switching) certifies the skills required of expert-level network engineers to plan, operate and troubleshoot complex, converged network infrastructure.
This video training course focuses on the topics listed in the “Layer 2 Technologies" section of Cisco's blueprint for the CCIE Routing and Swiching Version 5 Written and Lab exam.
This is the First part of of 6 CCIE courses by sikandar shaik.
The benefits of getting a CCIE certification are varied and include the following:
- Better pay
- Career-advancement opportunities
- Applies to certain minimum requirements for Cisco Silver and Gold Channel Partners, as well as those seeking Master Specialization, making you more valuable to Channel Partners
- Better movement through the problem-resolution process when calling the Cisco TAC
- Credibility for consultants and customer engineers, including the use of the Cisco CCIE logo
- The other big reason to take the CCIE Routing and Switching written exam is that it recertifies an individual's associate-, professional-, and expert-level Cisco certifications, regardless of his or her technology track.