Please Note: I have a SAS business license which allows me to create and sell my online prerecorded video-based SAS programming courses.
Do you want to become a more advanced SAS programmer, and be more demanded and successful in your SAS career? If Yes, SAS Programming on SAS Macros Language should be your next programming skill to conquer.
The SAS macro language is often used to reduce the amount of regular SAS code. SAS macro allows us to avoid repetitive sections of code and write SAS programs that are efficient, reusable and dynamic. SAS Macros Language has been widely used for SAS users, especially advanced SAS users.
This course is an intermediate level course. It is designed to help you master SAS Macros Language programing skills and also help prepare you for the advanced SAS certification exam.
In this course, you will learn essential SAS Macro programming skills including:
- Macro variables
- Macro functions
- Create and using macro variables during execution of a data step
- Creating a macro variable during execution of a proc sql step
- Creating and Using Macro Programs
As the same as my other SAS programming courses, this course provides ultimate easy-to-learn environment to make your learning efficient:
- Each lecture shows hands-on coding examples in SAS programming environment as well as detailed step-by-step explanations
- The course supplements (including SAS codes and data used in lectures) are in their own formats and stored in Zip folders for easy downloading
- The SAS programs created in this course are compatible across all SAS programming environments including free SAS environments that offered by SAS.
SAS certification prep guide: advanced programming for SAS 9 by SAS Institute
SAS® 9.4 Macro Language: Reference, Fifth Edition