Learn Business Analysis & Scrum Agile Implementation- Learn BA knowledge Areas, writeÂ BRD, createÂ Product Backlog & Download Free CV.
This course willÂ focus on following;
- BA Approach Planning
- Stakeholder Engagement Planning
- BA Information and Governance Planning
- Requirement Elicitation Techniques and how to select a good one for your project?
- Planning and Conducting Requirement Elicitation.
- Requirement and Solution Management including SMART Requirements/Objectives, Verify, Validate and Maintain Requirements for Reuse.
- Requirement Modeling
- How to write professional end to end Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Scrum AgileÂ Fundamentals
- Why Scrum is better than Waterfall
- Scrum Events, Artifacts, Roles & Overview
- How To Write Product Backlogs and User Stories
- How To Prepare use Burndown charts
- Various business analysis concepts like prioritization, base-lining, change control process, etc.
- This course will be helpful if you are preparing for IIBA's certification like ECBA, CCBA or CBAP.
Content of this course is aligned with IIBAâ€™s BABOK guide so if you are planning for IIBAâ€™s certification like CBAP, you will find this course useful. Please note that this course is a supplemental material. Even if you don't purchase this course, make sure to completely read BABOK guide before your IIBA's Exam.Â
So whether you are looking for a business analyst jobs, business analysis certifications or business analysis courses online, it can help you.
- None but interest in the field of Business Analysis is needed.
- Also you will need a computer(or phone) with internet to access the videos on UdemyÂ
- By the end of this course, you will be able to write your own BRD(Business Requirement Document).
- You will be able to understand the concept and practices of business analysis.
- You will know more about the roles and responsibilities of the business analyst.
- This course will be helpful for those who are preparing for IIBA's certifications like CCBA, CBAP etc.