*** Welcome to the BEST obstacle avoiding and maze solving step by step guide ***
***We will show you the real demonstration of each step with two camera angles***
Here is a summery of what you'll learn
- First we give you an introduction to Arduino Basics
Even your are a beginner it doesn't matter because we'll go through the basics and show you some basic practicals.
- Then we'll explain you what is the Difference between a MCU and a MPU
- Explain the Theory of PWM and show you some Related Calculations
Do you know how PWM is capable of reducing the speed of motors, fading lights We'll explain how to build the PWM concept and show you related calculations and practicals.
- Explain Why we need motor drivers
Do you know why we not connect DC motors directly to Microcontrollers? if we do will that damage our MCU or are there any disadvantages? we'll explain the answer to all these questions so you can build your confidence when dealing with any knid of motor drivers.
- Explain the Operation of a Motor Driver
Do you know that every DC motor driver operates in the same way? we'll explain the operation of one motor driver very clearly so you'll be able to control any motor driver in the world.
- Operation of an ultrasonic sensor
Do you know that most of the students interface ultrasonic sensors to arduino without knowing the operation of it, because of arduino libraries. Let us teach you the exact operation of an ultrasonic sensor so you don't need libraries to interface them anymore. you can write your own code and it's easy.
- Discuss different obstacle avoiding algorithms
We'll discuss two different obstacle avoiding algorithms. after discussion we'll show you step by step process of implementing the program and it's demonstration with two camera angles. Even you know nothing about programming you'll understand these algorithms.
- Show you the step by step process of making a complete MAZE solving robot
Have you ever dreamed of winning a robot competition? then this will be a good start for you.