This course is a part of “Big data Internship Program” which is aligned to a typical Big data project life cycle stage.
This course is focused on the Ingestion in Big data .
Our Course is divided into two part 1) Technical Knowledge with examples and 2) Work on project
- Big Data ingestion's concept and means
- Sqoop concept and feature.
- Good understanding of sqoop tools with arguments
- Flume concept and configuration
- Flume features: Multiplexing,Flume Agents,Interceptors etc .
- Understanding of different File Format supported by Hadoop
- Get the access to our private GitHub repository
- Build the first part of Our Recommendation Book project using sqoop and flume