Build your own IOT (Internet of Things) Applications & Game Developer
Step by step approach to build IOT systems. Learn basic IOT fundamentals to develop & build your own applications on IOT without using special hardware.
- Control an LED from Internet, Mobile & Keyboard
- Control a Robot from Internet, Mobile & Keyboard
- Build a Home Security system with remote control any part of world
Be a Game Developer & Build your own Arduino Playstation !!
Step by step approach to build animations, programming instructions to build games & Program the Arduino to build your own games which can be controlled by hardware (push button, Sensor) interfaced with the Arduino you will also program your computer so that you can play the games using your keyboard. You will build many games during the course like
- Flapping wings Bat Game
- Obstruction avoider Bird can be played using the IR sensor
- A full fledged Paddle Brick Game
- Car Racing game
Learn to program for the Game Features
- Displaying Dynamic Scores
- Display messages of Winning or Losing the game
Anybody can be learn IOT Applications & Game Development
Scratch based software to build the animations & programming the Arduino, making it easy & effortless to build great IOT Applications & games for any age group from any background.
Build any game you can imagine
This course will help you learn to
- Learn to interact with your Arduino through Internet, Mobile & Keyboard
- Build Graphics Animations
- Convert the animations into software games
- Interface Arduino & hardware with the games and play them through the Arduino or keyboard