Welcome to Designing Server 2012 (70-413) from LearnSmart.
This course provides foundational knowledge of the principles, techniques, and tools needed to successfully prepare for the Microsoft Exam 70-413 that is key to earning your MCSE Solutions Expert Certification. Once in our course review our course map to see just how we align and partner with Microsoft in providing this training.
This is the 4th Course in our 5 Course Windows Sever 2012 Series including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Configuring Server 2012 (70-412)
- Designing Server 2012 (70-413)
- Implementing Server 2012 (70-414)
This course is designed to prepare the student for the Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Exam 70-413. Students will like a look at how to implement Windows Server 2012 in a large scale enterprise and best design and secure a network infrastructure. Learn the main exam objectives by learning these key concepts we cover:
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical)
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical)
Our lectures are paired with a variety of demonstrations and quizzes giving visual example and real world look of the concepts that will be talked about.
Our sections listed below are can be taken in any order, as a review of a particular concept or exam domain. However, if you are just becoming familiar with the sever operating systems and basic networking, it is recommended that you view the courses sequentially.
Section 1: Be able to perform well as an enterprise-level administrator by reviewing automation and the enhancements in virtualization technology in Windows Server 2012 & R2 & File and Storage Services
Section 2: Look into the 3 main infrastructure services that are used in enterprise-level networks: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), & Internet Address Management (IPAM)
Section 3: Be able to design a remote access solution, with either a VPN or DirectAccess and create a scalable remote network access protection solution.
Section 4: Understands both sides of AD DS by focusing on the design and implementation of the logical structure of Active Directory and strategy design for group policy implementation
Section 5: Take a look at the physical topology in Active Directory domain controllers and study how to design replication and maintain multiple domain controllers and branch office infrastructure
Learn from others! Here are some reviews from participants (Click on reviews to see full list of reviews)
- Great Material - This course is a great reference and way to refresh your skills for the new Net+ exam! I needed a good refresh before taking the exam and this course is clearly laid out and copiously covers the material for the exam. Great course, well worth the money! -- M.B.
- Perfect Course - Not only do you get great lectures that are pretty much PowerPoints with an instructor teaching you the concepts, there are also Demo lectures that show you how each of the concepts works in real life. This is such valuable information to have when taking the test. I feel very confident that this course is the best Network+ course on Udemy. -- D.R. Jr.
- A Complete Jumpstart - What has impressed me the most is the depth of the content to this coarse. Each HD video is crystal clear in both the visual and audio, even including quality closed captioning (great for reading along with the lectures). I wasn't interested in the flashcards or the crossword puzzles when I started the program, but I've found them to be very useful in staying engaged in the class when away from home. This is everything you need to get started and have a classroom quality experience from home. Dive in and stay focused! -- P.C.