Update 1 [Oct 24 2016]: New Video Lecture : Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Evasion while Shellshock Exploit.
Update 2 [Nov 15 2016]: New Article : Wireshark Analysis for the Exploit Packet while IDS Evasion.
Update 3 [Dec 19 2016]: New Article : Fix done by the vendor for the IDS Evasion while Shellshock exploit.
Update 4 [Nov 15 2016]: New Video Lecture: Open Source IDS SNORT detecting the Bash Shellshock exploit. & brief explanation to the SNORT custom rule.
This course will teach you to how to perform Penetration Testing / Hacking using Metasploit, the world most popular and powerful exploiting framework.
Also we'll check and analyze the events of the Intrusion Detection System (IDS) in case we are conducting exploit sessions and the reconnaissance scans.
The course will teach you step-by-step how to gather information, exploit, control your target/victim and clear your traces.
The course material is presented in a practical Real-life demos that will let you have hands-on the principles and techniques that will assist you to be a successful security professional, penetration-tester or any other career path related to the IT Security.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to perform Network Security Audits / Penetration Testing efficiently using Metasploit Framework.
This course will develop and empower your Information Security knowledge and thus will take your career path to a higher step.
Why this course is Special ?!
- There is some lectures where i present the IDS (Intrusion Detection System) events capturing the attacks and malware infections conducted in the presented demos.
- 95% of the Course Content is practical Real-life scenario demos.
- The Course is updated from time-to-time with new videos and lessons.
After enrolling now you'll have a lifetime access to the current published lectures and the future one also.
Coming Soon Lectures :
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) Evasion while Shellshock Exploit. (Done - Oct 24 2016)
- Wireshark Analysis for the Exploit Packet while IDS Evasion. (Done - Nov 15 2016)
- Fix done by the vendor for the IDS Evasion while Shellshock exploit (Done - Dec 19 2016)
- Open Source IDS SNORT detecting Bash Shellshock exploit & brief explanation to the SNORT custom rule (Done - May 29, 2017)
- WannaCry Ransomware in lab tests - McAfee IPS & SNORT IDS detection.
- OpenVAS integration with Metasploit
- Intro to IDS/IPS - detection mechanisms, deployment modes...etc
- SNORT custom rules - detailed explanations