The CCIE Security Version 5.0 exam unifies written and practical exam topics
documents into a unique curriculum, while explicitly disclosing which domains pertain to which exam,
and the relative weight of each domain.
The Cisco CCIE Security Written Exam (400-251) version 5.0 is a two-hour test with 90â€“110 questions
that validate professionals who have the expertise to describe, design, implement, operate, and
troubleshoot complex security technologies and solutions. Candidates must understand the
requirements of network security, how different components interoperate, and translate it into the
device configurations. The exam is closed book and no outside reference materials are allowed.
The Cisco CCIE Security Lab Exam version 5.0 is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate
to plan, design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot complex security scenarios for a given
specification. Knowledge of troubleshooting is an important skill and candidates are expected to
diagnose and solve issues as part of the CCIE lab exam.
CCIE Security v5.0 IOS VPN LabsÂ Contents in brief:Â
- Fundamentals of IPSec andÂ Cryptography
- Fundamentals andÂ Implementation ofÂ Site-Site VPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals andÂ Implementation ofÂ Remote Access VPN onÂ Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals andÂ Implementation of Secure Socket Layer VPN onÂ Cisco IOS
- FundamentalsÂ and Implementation of DMVPNÂ on Cisco IOS
- FundamentalsÂ and Implementation of GETVPNÂ on Cisco IOS
- FundamentalsÂ and Implementation ofÂ Flex VPNÂ on Cisco IOS
- Implementation ofÂ IOS VPN Using Microsoft Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Labs
Remote Access VPN onÂ Cisco IOS is not in The CCIE Security Version 5.0 exam, it is for knowledge purpose.