The CCIE Security Version 5.0 exam unifies written and practical exam topics
documents into a unique curriculum, while explicitly disclosing which domains pertain to which exam,
and the relative weight of each domain.
The Cisco CCIE Security Written Exam (400-251) version 5.0 is a two-hour test with 90–110 questions
that validate professionals who have the expertise to describe, design, implement, operate, and
troubleshoot complex security technologies and solutions. Candidates must understand the
requirements of network security, how different components interoperate, and translate it into the
device configurations. The exam is closed book and no outside reference materials are allowed.
The Cisco CCIE Security Lab Exam version 5.0 is an eight-hour, hands-on exam that requires a candidate
to plan, design, implement, operate, and troubleshoot complex security scenarios for a given
specification. Knowledge of troubleshooting is an important skill and candidates are expected to
diagnose and solve issues as part of the CCIE lab exam.
CCIE Security v5.0 IOS VPN Labs Contents in brief:
- Fundamentals of IPSec and Cryptography
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Site-Site VPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Remote Access VPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Secure Socket Layer VPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals and Implementation of DMVPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals and Implementation of GETVPN on Cisco IOS
- Fundamentals and Implementation of Flex VPN on Cisco IOS
- Implementation of IOS VPN Using Microsoft Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Labs
Remote Access VPN on Cisco IOS is not in The CCIE Security Version 5.0 exam, it is for knowledge purpose.