A single point to learn Cisco Security Technologies from CCNA Security to CCNP Security and Much More.
CCNA Security and CCNP Security 2016 With Baldev Part::1
- CCNA Security 210-260 IINSv3 (Implementing Cisco Network Security)
- CCNP Security 300-206 SENSS (Implementing Cisco Edge Network Security Solutions)
- CCNP Security 300-209 SIMOS (Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions)
- CCNP Security 300-208 SISAS (Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions)
CCNP Security 300-208 SISAS Module more update is continue... in
"CCNA Security and CCNP Security 2016 With Baldev Part::2"
Contents and Overview
Including 100+ hours Videos Training and 500+ lectures.
All lectures are Downloadable.
This course covers necessary Cisco CCNP Security Training and Security Technologies concepts in simple words.
Upon completion students will be able to configure implement and T-shoot the Cisco ASA/PIX firewall and security technologies like Routing, NAT, CTP, IPv6, Object-Group, VPN and Advance Firewall Features like Transparent Firewall, Security Context, Failover, Clustering, Cisco IOS VPNs like Site-Site, Remote Access, SSL, DMVPN, GETVPN, Flex VPN, Cisco ISE Installtion, deployment in real environment and lab environment.
What are the requirements?
- A familiarity of Routing on Cisco Routers and Firewall
- A familiarity of Switching on Cisco Switches
- Have GNS3 installed and functioning
- Have Oracle Virtual Box and Microsoft Operating systems
What is the target audience?
Cisco CCNA Security and CCNP Security certification candidates or anyone interested in learning networking basics. As well as IT professionals and managers who want to understand and learn this hot new security technology.