This course is about SAP MM -P2P(Procure to Pay) - Purchasing, which will cover the introduction, Organization Structure, Master data and P2P cycle with hands on practice and steps demonstration. main focus will remain on system and how to configure and practice in System which is more important and not theoretical, After this you will be able to Configure, Create, Change, Display, Track everything learned such as:
- Introduction to Procurement
- Org Structure,(Defining and Assigning)
- Master data. (Material Master, Vendor master, Purchasing Info record, Source list)
- P2P (Procure to Pay) Purchase Requisition, Request For Quotation, Quotation, Comparison of Quotation, Contract, Purchase Order, PO Approval, Goods receipt and Invoice
- Schedule Agreement and Schedule Lines
- Indirect Procurement PR, PO, and Approvals.
- How to Track data in Tables through
- Quiz with every Sections to Test your knowledge acquired from Course.
This course will give you a understanding from Beginner to Advance level.