The course covers teradata in detail with some best real life examples :
- Emphasis on teaching concepts, rather than just covering topics.
- Animated and pictorial PPT slides for better understanding of concepts.
- Examples used are from real life project scenarios.
- Sessions are theoretical as well as practical.
- Practical sessions are done by sharing the Teradata environment on trainers screen and showing the exact way of doing things in Teradata Client Software.
- Very Interactive sessions with best audio and screen sharing.
The course covers the following Topics:
1 ) Teradata Architechture
2) Space management and data protection
3) Data Distribution
4) Indexing and Explain Plan development
5) Teradata SQL
6) Performance turning and query optimization
7) Teradata utilities and best practices.
The Final Goal of this course is to get the student acquainted to best practices in Teradata and get them capable enough to get a certification as follows:
1) Teradata Certified Professional
2) Teradata Certified database Administrator
3) Teradata Certified Technical Specialist