This course provides an overview of EMC Storage - VMAX3 configuration and management.
The course will help any storage professional who deploys and manages the EMC VMAX3 storage platform. You will learn the architecture, features, functions, and management options of VMAX3 . You will also learn to implement Solutions Enabler and Unisphere for VMAX to manage VMAX3 arrays.
This course will also help you in preparing for EMC VMAX3 Solution Specialist exam for storage administrators (E20-507).
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the EMC VMAX3 with HYPERMAX OS 5977 family of arrays.
- Provide an overview of VMAX3 features and architecture.
- Articulate VMAX3 storage provisioning concepts.
- Identify the available tools for managing EMC VMAX3 arrays.
This course is intended for students who:
- Configure EMC VMAX3 devices.
- Use Enginuity features to manage enterprise data storage.
- Have knowledge of EMC Storage or other storage products and want to learn about EMC VMAX3.