This course will be applicable for students who want to learn Oracle E-Business Advance pricing Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
Oracle Advanced Pricing provides the flexibility to meet the needs of complex pricing situations for a range of industry business requirements including: consumer goods, telecommunications, services, high technology, automotive, and aerospace/defense businesses that sell to other businesses; and, telemarketing, mail order catalog, and web store businesses that sell directly to consumers.
- Use multiple currency price lists that enable global pricing
- Setting up Oracle EBS Advance Pricing
- Range and Point price breaks
- create GSA Price list
- Set up and use price lists with pricing lines to define item and/or item category prices
- Define pricing rules and price products or components at any level in either customer or product-based hierarchies