Amazon S3 is one of the most famous and trailblazing cloud object storage services, which provides developers and IT teams with secure, durable, and highly-scalable object storage.It is highly scalable, low-latency, and economical. Amazon S3 is easy to use, with a simple web services interface to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web. Users only pay for what they use and can store and retrieve any amount of data at any time over the Internet, which attracts Hadoop users who run clusters on EC2.
In this course, you'll learn:
- Start with the basic concepts of Amazon S3 to get you going
- Understand how to use the amazon management console for Amazon S3
- Discover how to develop and deploy the static website on Amazon S3 using different services of Amazon
- Calculate costs with AWS Simple Monthly Calculators
- Deploy a static website via CloudFormation
- Distribute your content via CloudFront
- Secure resources with bucket policies and IAM
- How to set up AWS environments using the CLI and the AWS Management Console
At the end of this course, you will be successfully implementing pro-level practices, techniques, and solutions in Amazon S3.