*****This Exam Practice Tests are Updated Monthly if Needed*****
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
This exam is needed for anyone wanting a career in cloud or Amazon infrastructures.
This exam is one of the fastest growing and highly valuable exams out there.
NOTICE: Practice tests are not to be used to replace traditional ways of studying and should only be used as a means to prepare for the exam and to test skills and knowledge.