If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 229 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample documents and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following textbook is available to download throughout the lessons:
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Word 2013
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Word 2013 software. You'll cover basic through advanced topics. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
The Microsoft Word 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-418:Microsoft Office Word 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-425 Part 1 and 77-426 Part 2: Microsoft Office Word 2013 Expert will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
The Intermediate Guide to Microsoft Word 2013 -Table of Contents
- Create a professional newsletter that includes graphics and charts
- Understand how to use and edit Templates to create documents and resumes
- Create a Mail Merge that sends a personalized invitation to each recipient
- Learn how to select the Mail Merge recipients and troubleshoot errors
- Create a Web Page that uses a Table for consistent layout
- Use Microsoft Word Online