Material was recorded using Microsoft Word 2013/2016 on a Windows machine, but is relevant to Word 2010, 2013 and 2016. MAC users, since the videos are recorded with the Windows version of Microsoft Word, the interface will be a bit different.
This Course Includes 3 Sections
- Microsoft Word 101 - Introductory Level
- Microsoft Word 102 - Intermediate Level
- Microsoft Word 103 - Advanced Level
Enroll now to go from beginning Word to Advanced user. This course will take you through a comprehensive understanding of the most popular word processing tools on the market. As your instructor I will use my 15+ years of Microsoft Office training to guide you step by step as you further develop your skills in Microsoft Word. Even if you are a seasoned Word users you will be amazed at the techniques and tools you pick up to help you become more productive and efficient in Word.
At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular and sought after Microsoft Word tools and come away with confidence to complete many Word tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics you will master:
- Creating Dynamic Microsoft Word Documents
- Effectively Formatting a Document with Styles
- Prepare Documents for Printing and Exporting
- Manage Large Documents
- Working with Page and Section Breaks
- Control Page Orientation
- Create and Manage Table Layouts
- Work with Tab Stops to Align Content Properly
- Insert Media and Images
- Perform Mail Merges to create Mailing Labels and Form Letters
- Build and Deliver Word Forms
- Manage Templates
- Protect Documents from Edits
- Track and Accept/Reject Changes to a Document
- Build Dynamic Table of Contents
- and much, much more...
So, what are you waiting for, enroll now and take the next step in mastering Word and go from Word Newb to Word Guru!
------------- COMING SOON ----------------