** Disclaimer ** - Â
- I do NOT do Live Training.Â SAPÂ is a registered trademark of SAPÂ AGÂ in Germany and many other countries. IÂ am NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAPÂ GUI are proprietary SAPÂ software.Â Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAPÂ Access. You can officially get SAPÂ Access to practice on SAPÂ system from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here.Â Please google "SAPÂ Access" and you can findÂ the URL for the same.
SD stands for Sales and Distribution. SD is one of the core modules of SAP. This course contains more than 30+ hours of videos demonstrating both the theory and hands-on on how to configure the major areas of SAP SD.
If you are from a Sales or Customer Service background and you want to enter into the functional consulting world of SAP, this is the module for you.
The course is structured into 3 parts
- Part 1 - We will cover the most commonly used end user transactions -
- Part 2 - Here is where we will be learning about configuring and customizing SD
- Part 3 - We will conclude by learning about some real time scenarios, landscapes and project lifecycles.
IMPORTANTÂ !!Â We are NOT associated with SAPÂ AG in Germany or any other country. We are NOT SAPÂ Partners.Â We do NOT offer live SAPÂ Training. We do NOT offer SAPÂ Access. We do not recommend the use of SAPÂ Access from any particular provider.Â **