SharePoint Online is an online collaboration platform, developed by Microsoft. It allows all the persons of a company to work together and store all kinds of information in a structured way.
This course will explain the basic concepts to get you started. We start explaining and using sites, lists and libraries in different scenarios.
Learn how to use the power of SharePoint Online
- Sites and Site Collections
- Adding apps and branding your site
- Basic concepts of lists to store information
- Extend lists with extra columns, using views
- Apply the same techniques to Document Libraries
- Go further with Libraries and use Version Control, Check out, Content approval…
- Finally, we cover the Content types and Site columns