To know how to work with Outlook is both necessary and important in everyday life.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 is an email client and personal information manager to coordinate meetings, calendars, shared mailboxes, and folders. SONIC's training videos teach you how to create an email account, add a contact, produce tasks, schedule an appointment, how to insert a written signature into an email, and much more.
In this course you will learn how to successfully use Outlook to manage the numerous aspects of communicating electronically, including:
- Managing email communications.
- Managing calendar events.
- Managing your contacts.
- Using notes to keep yourself informed.
- Sending and receiving Invites.
- Performing advanced message, calendar, and contacts management tasks.
- Working with the Tasks and Journal workspaces.
- Sharing your workspaces with others using Outlook data files to save and back up your Outlook items.
Our instructor will explain all of the features and functionalities the application offers in an easy to understand, step-by-step method. The videos have been designed for both first-time users with fundamental Outlook 2013 problems and advanced users with specific Outlook 2013 problems.
At the end of each lesson, check what you've learned with our quizzes.