Did you know with Gmail you can automate up to 70% of all your email tasks?
In this course I'll teach you the exact habits and workflows I've been using to reach inbox zero daily for 5 years in a row.
You will learn:
- How to set up Gmail more maximum efficiency
- The 10 step workflow that will double the speed at which you process email
- How to reduce the amount of junk email that clutters your inbox to almost zero
- How to automate the most tedious and repetitive email tasks
- The best practices to outsource your inbox to a virtual assistant
- The exact methodology I've used to hire the best possible virtual assistant
If you are like me checking your email is not only a daily chore, you could say it's even an addiction that consumes hundreds of valuable hours of our time every year.
The thing is as much as I hate email, dealing with it is a necessity in order to run my business. I used to struggle keeping up with it. My inbox was a mess with hundreds of emails that would go unread for weeks and sometime forever.
Eventually I had enough and decided to take control and find an effective way to manage my inbox. It took me a while to develop the right habits and figure things out but eventually I did and for the last 5 years I've been able to reach inbox zero every single day except for two trips (one to Machu Picchu and one to the Amazon jungle).
Is this course for you? If any of the following statements is true for you then the answer is yes.
- My inbox is a mess
- I have hundreds of unread emails
- I don't know how to automate anything in Gmail
- I don't know how to use labels
- I am constantly checking my email
- I don't know how to stop getting tons of junk mail
- I keep missing important messages
- I forget to reply to emails
Are you ready to finally take control over your inbox and show Gmail who is the boss?
It's time to Dominate Gmail!!!