Web Dynpro is SAP’s state-of-the-art technology for creating application user interfaces (UIs). This course explains the fundamental concepts of how to develop applications based on Web Dynpro for ABAP.
Build modern user interfaces using Web Dynpro for ABAP, and learn how to create applications which use all fundamental concepts in this exciting area. Web Dynpro for ABAP is one of SAP's UI technologies of choice.
After an introduction into the Web Dynpro framework you start developing the context, user interfaces and learn how to program the different controllers. You'll learn how pop-ups and value help are implemented and what component reuse means in Web Dynpro. The use of the ALV and Portal integration are discussed as well as the online interactive forms.
The course includes:
- 36 Combined tutorials with theoretical background and system demos
- 17 Practical tutorials and system demos
- 2 Advanced tutorials on Adobe Integration
- 11 Quizzes to check your knowledge
- The complete WDA Developer Guides for download
The recommended learning time (including completing your own exercises) is 5 days.