If you wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-420:Microsoft Office Excel 2013 OR Microsoft Certification Exam 77-427 Part 1 and 77-428 Part 2: Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Expert, this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBook with 332 pages of detailed instructions
- Sample spreadsheets
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
With this comprehensive, performance-based certification preparation online program, you can build and validate your business computer skills using Microsoft Excel 2013. Upon completion, you'll be prepared to earn your certification and gain an important edge in today's competitive job market.
In Microsoft Excel, you'll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- How to enter data and format cells and apply number formats
- Practice how to create formulas and audit the cell references
- Learn how to represent data as Charts
- Use PivotTables and Pivot Charts to analyze data
- Use Data Validation to create interactive forms that prompt users for the right data
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Certification Training Program
is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests:
Core Certification: Pass any 1 test:
Excel® 2013 Core: Exam 77-420
Expert Certification: Pass either test:
Excel 2013 Expert Part 1: Exam 77-427
Excel 2013 Expert Part 2: Exam 77-428