This course teaches you how to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook productivity tools to improve your productivity, sanity, efficiency and work-life balance.
Microsoft Outlook is probably the top productivity suite for professionals, and yet only 10% are using it to its full capability. This course demonstrates how to utilize all five of Outlook’s tools—E-Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks—to better manage your time, staff and projects and achieve higher-levels of focus, relationship-building and productivity. With tips and usage demonstrations, this course will help you become less reactive, stressed out and distracted, and more proactive with:
- Managing multiple projects and tasks
- Maintaining “traction” when dealing with tasks and interruptions
- Clearing the clutter for better focus
- Keeping staff and team members on task
- Tracking deliverables
- Managing your calendar and contacts for better time and relationship management
The instructor also shares strategies on how to better manage, organize and prioritize e-mail for improved productivity and time management.
This course features all software demos in Microsoft Outlook 2010, although users of Outlook 2007 and 2003 will still greatly benefit from this program.
* This course shows screen shots which may have small text as they are demonstrating real-world use of software which has font sizing we cannot change for demonstration purposes. Therefore, your experience will be best on a full screen device such as a tablet, laptop of desktop computer. We recommend that you fully upsize the screen when you view these videos.