Authors, artists and entrepreneurs all need websites. How about you?
This course explains how to design and develop a Wordpress website from scratch.
Wordpress is free... and it's easy. Easy to install, easy to configure, easy to maintain.
There's no need to fear, this course will take you step-by-step through everything you need to know to implement and maintain your own Wordpress based website. In this course, you'll learn about:
- Domain name and website hosting
- Wordpress installation and configuration
- Installation of plugins and themes
- Adding pages and blog posts to your site
- Adding Facebook like and email signup forms
Using Wordpress to implement your own website provides many advantages:
- Save money by doing it yourself
- Maintain creative control of the end product
- Update your own web page, when you want and how you want
- But most of all, have fun!
So, come join me on this journey. End the course with a new website. We'll do it together.
Good luck and happy Udemy'ing.