Note: This course is always going to be compliant with the latest content as I'm always releasing new material and this course will be kept up to date moving forward.
WordPress has evolved from more than being just a blogging platform which it used to be when it was launched in the early 2000's. WordPress is one of the more popular CMS available today. You've reached the right place at just the right time if you want to learn WordPress!
No prior experience of any sort of programming is required to take this course. I assume that you are a complete beginner and as such the lectures are delivered in a pace that is easy to follow without getting confused.
Once we have installed WordPress (either locally or on a web server) which we shall cover in the first section, the real fun begins because we will see on how to add content to your website. We will work with text, images and I will also show you how to embed videos from YouTube and integrate Google Maps in your WordPress website.
We will explore the deeper concepts of WordPress and will customize the website appearance with WordPress themes and will also add custom CSS to the website.
I will introduce you to some special plugins that will enhance your WordPress website. We will also cover the basics of WordPress SEO and security so that you will learn how to get your website ranked high on the search engines as well as how to protect your website from hackers.
I will then show you how to transfer content from one WordPress site to another with ease!
Along the way, we'll dive deeper into concepts such as:
- Understanding the WordPress fundamentals
- Perfecting the art of writing a WordPress post or a WordPress page
- Adding navigation to the WordPress website with Menus
- Adding & managing multiple users in WordPress
- Adding and Customizing WordPress themes
- Working with Custom CSS in WordPress
- Monetizing your WordPress Website with Ads
- Improving WordPress SEO
- Optimizing the content and images
- Optimizing the WordPress Performance by cutting down the loading times
- Adding a WordPress sitemap
- Securing the WordPress website - Best practices
- Backup & Restore WordPress websites
The internet is flooded with WordPress courses, you might be wondering why you should take my course. Here's why you should enroll in my course:
- I have been building websites with WordPress since 2012 and have also spent the last 18 months teaching my friends and clients who wish to manage their website on their own.
- By the end of the course, you will learn on how to use an array of different awesome plugins that can improve the functionality of your WordPress website.
- You will learn the basics of WordPress Search Engine Optimization/SEO to improve traffic to your website and the basics of WordPress security to protect your website from hackers and cyber criminals.
- This course comes with a 30-day no questioned asked money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the course, just let me know and i will happily initiate a refund. You basically have nothing to lose by enrolling today.
We have a lot of ground to cover, join me in this amazing WordPress journey!