NEW! NEW! NEW!
Course Objective: To build a WordPress website powered by the popular Genesis Framework. Do it yourself (DIY) with WordPress and Genesis, the WordPress theme framework.
This course shows you how to set up the WordPress self-hosted script on your web host sever, gives you a crash course in using WordPress and then shows you how to install the popular Genesis Framework.
This course is the first in the "WordPress and Genesis DIY Series" and an introductory course and provides a foundation from which to expand your skills and knowledge of the Genesis Framework.
By the time the student has completed this course, they will have a WordPress installation and the Genesis Framework installed on top of WordPress. At course completion, the student will be prepared for the more advanced courses in the "WordPress and Genesis DIY Series."
No Prior WordPress or Genesis Framework Experience Required
*** ALL LECTURES ARE IN HIGH DEFINITION (HD) ***
In my more than 35 years of formal teaching experience, I have found that the best approach to teaching was for the teacher to place himself at the desk of and in the role of the student. And, to teach in a manner imaging that he himself is the student.
Some instructors teach over the head of the student. Not all students are the same. Yet, it is the responsibility of the teacher to find a way to reach students who "just don't get it." Indeed, the teacher should sweat over finding a solution to reach that student. If necessary, lose sleep over it. Then when the light bulb in that students head "turns on" then there is the reward!
In this course, I will teach with the Look-Over-My-Shoulder lecture method and DEMONSTRATE to you how to build a WordPress website powered by the popular Genesis Framework. This course sets the foundation for learning more about WordPress in conjunction with the Genesis Framework.
- Here Is a List of Some the Things You Will Learn
- How To Choose The Best Web Host Services
- Download and Install The WordPress Self-Hosted Script
- Build a WordPress Website
- Install the Genesis Framework
- How to FTP To Your Web Host Server
- How To Create a Database For WordPress
- How to Perform the WordPress 5-Minute Install
- How to Log Into The WordPress Dashboard
- How To Configure WordPress
- How To Create a Post In WordPress
- How To Install and Use WordPress Themes
- How To Install and Use WordPress Plugins
- Have a WordPress Website Powered By The Genesis Framework
- Be Encouraged To Increase Your Knowledge of WordPress and The Genesis Framework
Let Me Help You
So if you have a strong desire or compelling need to quickly learn enough about WordPress and the Genesis Framework for personal or business use, then this course is for you.
I would like to remind you that my course comes with a 30 days « no questions asked » money back guarantee. You have a full month to give it a spin, and try it out and if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied, just ask for your refund. You take absolutely no risk!
After taking my course, you will have a basic understanding on how to build a basic WordPress website powered by the Genesis Framework.
Click the "Take This Course" button now.
R. Jerome Harris