Become an expert in Lightroom CC with this course taught by expert author Andy Anderson. With its ability to organize large amounts of digital images, as well as manipulate and export images into any number of formats, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a photographer's dream come true.
Follow along with Andy as he takes you through Lightroom's six modules: Library, Develop, Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, and Web. Some of the key topics covered in this course include:
- setting up Lightroom for efficiency and speed
- working with Metadata to aid in search and retrieval of images
- working with images using a non-destructive workflow
- tagging images on a world map
- exporting images in a variety of ways
With our Master Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC course, you'll go from a beginner to advanced user in no time, while learning all about what Lightroom has to offer. This course is designed for beginners, meaning no previous Lightroom experience is required.