Join and create your own Steampunk Vehicle! :)
This class consists of two parts:
- In the first part we learn how to draw a sketch of Vehicle and then create vector outlines with fill.
- The second part will be dedicated to coloring and adding shadows and light
Together we will create a new and unique vehicle with gears, pipes, steam and leather seats!
Step by step, I will show how to:
- create a sketch
- how to transfer it to a vector graphic
- and then how to add colors, shadows and effects with an eye to your vehicle looked magnificently!
Here are the main topics that will be covered in the class:
- Drawing a sketch
- Prepare Adobe Illustrator Workspace
- From Sketch to Vector Illustration - Outline
- Work with brushes
- Contour correction
- Fill method using the Pathfinder panel
- Choose colors
- Where to look for interesting combinations of colors
- Add shadows
- Add lights
- Add finish touches
What you’ll need for class project:
- Software or notepad with pencil for sketch drawing
- Illustrator CC (Free trial) or other vector graphic software.
- Tablet or mouse
This class is perfect for practiced illustrators, emerging designers, and everyone looking to improve their Adobe Illustrator skills.
I cannot wait to see what you can create!