Hello & welcome to THE Photoshop CC 2017 course.
My name is Chris Parker and I've been a Photoshop user since 1991. I've also taught other photographers and designers to use Photoshop for the last 5 years.
Learn all the Photoshop essentials and be more productive, guaranteed (this is Photoshop for beginners and includes all the essentials).
Everything you need to know about Adobe Photoshop is included in this extensive, 11+ hour essentials training course. This training course is designed for beginners. You will learn Photoshop from the ground up and no prior experience is required.
RAVE REVIEW! This testimonial (from my Lightroom course) sums up all the courses I provide...
"The content of the course is perfectly structured and expertly delivered. The flow of the content builds knowledge and skills in a logical fashion. Chris has a really good presentation style. Of key importance, when students ask questions, Chris answers them in a thorough and comprehensive manner. Highly recommended. Regards." ~ Mick
Follow along with the included files and learn how to edit like a pro. Plus, each lesson is broken down into small segments to help you stay focused.
You will learn and master...
- Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw - everything you need to know to edit your photos like a pro
- Photoshop Layers - learn how to use layers and take your creativity to the next level
- Being more productive in Photoshop - a must for a fast and productive workflow in Photoshop
- Photoshop basics - a solid foundation for your journey with Photoshop
- Photoshop Adobe Bridge - to organize and streamline your workflow
- Working with color in Photoshop - a must for a fast productive workflow
- Photoshop Layer styles - how to style your layer elements for added creativity
- Photoshop Blending modes - I refer to these as “creative modes”. Learn how these can take your creativity to the next level
- Photoshop Adjustment Layers - a must for a fast productive workflow
- Photoshop Vectors - how to create vectors in Photoshop
- Photoshop Clone + Heal Tool - 2 exceptional tools for re-touching your photos, like a pro
- How to Crop, Straighten + Perspective in Photoshop - 3 more tools for editing your photos
- Convert to B&W in Photoshop - Learn how to properly convert like a true artist
- Photoshop Filters - How to use and apply Filters for extra creativity
- Photoshop Actions - increase your productivity by learning how to make your own actions. Plus, tips and techniques for running your actions
- Photoshop Levels + Curves - 2 tools that pros use to edit
- Brushes - all about brushes to help you master your editing. Plus, creative techniques too.
- Typography in Photoshop - time saving tips and techniques for applying text to your documents
- Output - what you need to know before outputting your files
- Photoshop Selection Techniques - learn all the tools for making selections and know which ones to use when
- Edit like a pro in Photoshop - covering all the tools to edit directly in Photoshop, like a pro
plus, much, much more… as a photographer and graphic designer for the past 25 years, I’ll share with you additional time saving tips and techniques to get the most out of Photoshop.
by May Ann Reyes
A+++ Tutorial. Recommended!
Every lecture discussed very well. It will help every student to become more creative and more productive. It is worth watching. Give it a try fellow learner :)
by That Coder Guy,
This is an amazing course and I recommend it for anyone who needs a basic understanding of photoshop.
by Carrie-Anne Rouse
Thank you so mush, really enjoyed this course, Helps me a great deal
by David Burlison
Wonderful learning experience
Chris has taught me a lot in this course. I highly recommend it.
by Jane Craiglee
Good introduction. Some problems with sound quality from lecture 49 onwards. (Student feedback. This issue was fixed within the hour).
by Jason Lozon
Super informative and very easy to follow. I couldn't stop once i got started. Will be looking for more courses from this professor. Thany you soooo much!!!!
and much more...
Once you’ve completed this Photoshop course, you will have basic knowledge of Photoshop and all the tools available at your disposal.
Adobe Photoshop is the worlds leading graphics editing and creation software. You’ll learn all the essentials you need to know about Photoshop to streamline your workflow and be more productive.
Plus, you’ll know all the Photoshop tools available to help you fulfill your creative vision. Learn faster by doing. Working files are included so you can follow along and practice the techniques given.
I highly encourage student participation too. Have a Photoshop related question? I love questions and ask that any questions are posted in the discussion forum. This way other students can learn from your question too.
Plus, I'd love to see how you applied what you learned. Post some before and after files in the Q&A section just for fun or ask for constructive criticism and/or feedback. I'll answer any questions as quickly as possible.
I'm working on this Photoshop course to make it even better. Have a suggestion? If so, please send me a private message and I'll try to implement as soon as possible.
This Photoshop CC course is perfect for any level of photographer or designer. All aspects of the software are covered. No stone unturned. Includes lifetime access too!