Ever wanted to create iconic image? maybe even design your own concept?
This course will take you step by step with some of the processes used to create a concept or iconic image using Maya a professional 3D modelling software
"In this course we will create an iconic chair by Charles Eames"
Maya 3D Modelling Iconic Design overview
We will look at the following course topics during this course:
- Selecting good reference images
- Creating planes to model against in Maya
- Box modelling in Maya, this is the most basic and most used method of modelling within 3D aplications
- NURBS modelling this more complex form of modelling is great for adjusting and fine tuning your geometry
- Geometry conversion we will show you how to convert NURB surface to Poly Surfaces
- We will look at the following Bevelling, Extruding, Merging vertices
- Geometry selection types
- Tool preferences
- Model cleanup
- Simple renders from Maya and Mental ray
Although this course on Modelling is all about modelling at the end I will show you how to render from Maya software renderer and Mental ray.
I hope you enjoy this first course from us on Maya, stay tuned for many other great courses presented on Udemy from UK ONLINE TRAINING CENTRE.