This course will teach you all neccesary & most used After Effects tools, a proper workflow, show you real-life examples of animating and various tricks in the program. Watch the above promo video for detailed explanation. This is your one-stop guidance & shortcut to professional motion graphic design.
- Project files included, free to use in your own work
- The [WORKSHOP] section will make sure you stay current and up-to-date with new design trends as I will be adding my tutorials there
In this course I want to teach you everything you need to know to start working in After Effects and becomming a motion graphic artist. We will start with the program interface, going on with keyframing and later creating our first animations. This will be a basic course making a great intro to the motion design world. It doesn't matter if you use After Effects CS6 or After Effects CC (we work on CC 2015, but informations about both are covered).
You don't have to work for Warner Bros right away, but with help of this After Effects course you will be able to prepare simple animations to spice up Your YouTube channel, videos, land more work with clients by expanding your skillset, get creative with your 2D content, be confident that you can use Photoshop / Illustrator files and create animations out of them, produce seamless animations and more.
Some of the things that will be covered during the course:
- Motion Graphics basics
- After Effects program layout and basics
- Working with different types of layers
- Creating our first few animations
- Simple kinetic typography to use
- Real-life examples of lower thirds, logo animations & more
- Cross-usage between Photoshop / Illustrator
- How to add effects to our compositions
- Precomposing, matting, exporting, rendering
- Tons of often used tricks and keyboard shortcuts
- ...the list goes on.
Knowing After Effects is a lucrative skill to have which is in demand especially in 2015 / 2016 and ongoing years where video will grow as the most published type of content across the web.
So why & for what is After Effects used actually:
- Improve video quality,
- Spice up videos with smooth animations,
- Industry standard for animating (TV Shows, News, Video content),
- Enhancing Youtube channels content,
- ...the list is endless.
This course will kickstart your After Effects journey and you will realize that After Effects is and will be one of the most important tools on the market regarding animation & video editing. I want help you achieve your creative goals, wether it's enhancing your Youtube channel, promoting your business or starting your mograph (motion graphics design) career.
So what are you waiting for...Enroll Now!