How will this Certificate benefit you
- Get Job ready, by mastering MS Excel as a business tool
- At the end of this course, you will learn how to generate professional, presentable work efficiently using MS Excel
What Jobs does this Certificate prepare you for
If you are a Working Professional or College Student, interested in one of the following careers, then this course will help you:
- Business Analyst in Management Consulting firms such as McKinsey, Bain etc
- Financial Analyst positions in Investment Banking or Corporate Banking divisions of companies such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, ICICI etc
- Strategy Executive in Corporate Finance departments of large companies
- Operations role in MNC's and other companies
How will you learn
- 100% Online self-paced course that you can watch from anywhere, any number of times
- 11 online videos that can be completed in 1 week
Why do I need to take the course "Introduction to Microsoft Excel"?
Today, MS Excel is a critical tool for any kind of business job profile. Knowledge of MS Excel increases your efficiency at work and you can get more work done in less time.
The best business experts, will teach you MS Excel using real-life industry case studies. At the end of this course you will be able to confidently use MS Excel to analyse data, make graphs, presentations etc.
Management jobs such as the one in Financial Services and Business Consulting are extremely competitive. There are thousands of well qualified applicants for every open position. This course will significantly improve your chances of a successful career since you will learn the exact skills that industry is looking for.
1. Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel
- How to format cells to make them look more professional
- How to manipulate rows and columns
- How to format numbers
- How to format currency and date
- How to perform calculations in Excel - Add, Subtract, Multiply, divide
- How to use the Max, Min and IF functions
- How to use Filter and Sort to work with large data sets
- How to combine multiple cells using Concatenate
- How to locate values in a table using VLOOKUP
- How to generate graphs to make data more presentable