JOIN OVER 1,600 SUCCESSFUL GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
LATEST: Course Updated September 2015
Have you ever had a client ask you "CAN YOU DESIGN A LOGO FOR ME?" Logo Design is usually the Gateway that will lead into all other types of design for a client. Once you design a logo that the client is thrilled with, it's pretty much a given that they will let you design their business cards, brochures, websites, etc.. This course will cover a wide variety of topics including:
- Logo design information sheet
- How to get clients
- Setting up your meeting
- The client meeting
- Pricing a branding package
- Project proposal/contract
- Mind Mapping
- Coming up with ideas
- How to take a screenshot
- Sketching out ideas
- Books with inspiration
- Online inspiration
Building Your Logo:
- Creating a NEW CLIENT folder
- Setting up your document
- Type tool basics & effects
- Enhancing with gradients
- Finding & installing free fonts
- The pathfinder tools
Finalizing Your Logo:
- Saving a full branding package
- Exporting elements for web & print
- Outlining / Expanding elements
- Refining with the pathfinder
- Sending drafts / proofs
- Receiving final payment
NEW BONUS SECTION - UPDATED WEEKLY
- Extended versions of each new Professional Logo design from YouTube series
- Bonus video tutorial of an additional logo.
- Correspondence with client.
- A view of my entire canvas of ideas and sketches.
- Downloadable vector file of the logo in this tutorial.
- The full finalized branding package.