In this course you learn how to build a calculator that can be used on the Internet. Then you explore the world of ASP.NET in more detail by looking at controls of various types, controlling page layout, connecting to databases, using validation controls, and using JQuery together with C#, and ASP.NET. There is now also a section that deals with Razor, the syntax used in MVC. This is a simplified approach to programming that will have you working with databases and tables quickly. This is a good alternative for those who find regular ASP.NET a little too overwhelming at first. Let's begin!
1) This is the only udemy course with more than 35 quiz questions so you can feel confident you're truly learning.
2) This course uses Visual Studio, a powerful, 100% free programming environment widely used in industry.
3) This course teaches the basics of C#, Asp.NET, HTML and CSS, so you can see how these technologies work together to create a complete solution.
4) This course also gives you an introduction to objected oriented programming
5) This course also gives an intro to SQL Server and data connected web pages
6) Learn how to create simplified ASP.NET pages using Razor. This is a powerful way of making sites, but it's also relatively much easier to learn.
Once you watch the videos, and complete the quizzes, you'll have a solid understanding of some of the most important aspects of making C#, ASP.NET, HTML and CSS work together happily in a powerful programming environment. These are skills you can put on your resume.