OVER 2800 SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
Are you launching a new website, software or app? Or maybe you have an existing product that is underperforming. Whether your target audience is complaining about your product, or just aren’t using it, user testing can help you get answers and solutions. Or maybe you have competing designs that the team can’t agree on, or you want to analyze your competitors. User testing helps you do all this and more. Even if you think you’ve designed it “just right”, you can’t afford to create a website, software product or app that hasn’t been tested by your actual audience. Don’t guess! Test! This course will teach you how to do quick, cost-effective user testing on early prototypes through to finished products.
Some examples of what's in the course:
- How user testing differs from focus groups, quality assurance testing, and demos
- The different types of user tests and when to use which
- How to do quick and effective user tests
- Different tools for user testing
- How to decide what to test
- How to decide who to test
- How to recruit participants
- How to set up and conduct a user test
- When and how to do unmoderated and/or remote testing
- How to analyze, interpret, and report on your test results
- Quizzes throughout the course to test your knowledge
- Exercises throughout the course to practice what you are learning
and much, much more!
About This Course:
Over 2800 very happy students
Unconditional 30 day money back guarantee from Udemy
All future upgrades and lectures are included for FREE
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right of this page now and get started right away. You don't want to delay learning how to create user tests. You want to improve your products right away.