The number of PC's getting infected with viruses is increasing year to year. An infection can cause you to lose access to your PC, lose files, and can cost hundreds of dollars to fix.
Here is a link to a recent article form PCWorld that highlights the current threat from viruses. PCWorld Article
If you take your PC to a computer shop to get a virus cleaned it can cost anywhere from $50 to several hundred dollars. Here is a link to the Geek Squad's page on virus cleanup's so you can get an idea of what prices they charge. Geek Squad Prices
This course will show you step by step how to remove a Virus Infection using free tools and proven techniques.
- Learn how to create a Bootable CD.
- Learn how to delete drop files while booted from a CD
- Learn how to run a Virus Scan while booted from a CD
- Learn how to boot to Safe Mode
- Learn how to install and run multiple free AV removal applications
- Learn how to make sure your system is virus free
- Join over 250 current students taking the course
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee