What am I going to get from this course? –
- How to implement all those standard Applications features
- Adding a Menu bar to your application
- Adding Help-About dialog box to your application
- Using a Splash screen on startup to show progress
- How to implement logging for your Application
The course is divided into 7 sections with each section taking you through an area of the application, with sections such as installing and testing your environment, building a menu and packaging up your application ready for distribution.
Delivery of course content is primarily through the use of video sessions demonstrating a specific point. At the end of each section you are able to run the code and explore the results.
At the end of the course you will be able to take the techniques covered in the course and apply these to your own development projects.